View Profile topazknight

All 105 Audio Reviews

105 w/ Responses

I liked the original,

And i like this one! And you didnt screw up the main tune like some other remixes!
Great work and bravo to BOUNC3 too.

WOOO

Hooray someone who uses base. Unfortunatly my speakers dont like it too well and they make it sound crappy. I like this when its loud, but not too much cause the bass screws up my speakers. Great song anyway

8/10
4/5

Tx-Maniac-xT responds:

Lol, my speakers dont even put out bass so I have to use my headphones. Now the subs in my car on the other hand...epic. Thanks for review!

Cant believe no ones reviewed this yet

Great leads, piano, original tune... I like your music. The only suggestion i can think of is maybe another pad... during the epic pard (2:04)
Anyway its great

BlackViolet responds:

The song is originally from Foxtacy, I just rearranged the instruments, melody credits all go to him ^^

foxtacy.newgrounds.com

Never too busy to review!

Actually, im quite bored otherwise, with hl2 not working.
I can say Woah. the part where it slowed down kinda freaked me out, im just sitting at my desk, hopped up on too much caffiene, and then it slowed down and im like, "HOLY CRAP, finally!" then im liek, " oh... no wait..."
Great song, and i AM one of those who likes intros and such.

...

Wow, I... agree with below.

wow

It feels waay longer than it is. I was 1:50 in, then i realized that loop was off.
This song can mess up your head (in a good way) Oh, and different is great in this case, nice to know you tried something different. (And, according to score and rating, did so well at it.)
Great work, im looking forward to anything.
5/5 : 20 : 5

I believe...

That the title reminded me of something i had to do....
The greatest song. If i had to crit somethig, id say that the drums were too "light".
Not sure if you meant that or not, but AMAZING song nevertheless.
10/10
5/5 * 1 month + times listened to

consider me nuked.

Never heard the drums do that before. 5/5

EricTheMan responds:

Thanks!

Good god

If i were to put this roughly, (Which im about to)
Id describe this as "musical intercourse".
Amazing intro, around the time it ended my only thoughts were... "It gets better? it doesnt just fade into never-ending chorus?"
Later toward end, its like "Lets listen to it again."
Definitly one of the best songs to make it onto the top 5 in a very long time.

I can only say Ty and woot

Very grate

Its getting way better
Now i can understand the great vocals and they blend really nice with the tune.
The song is more fluid now and easier to listen to.
Cant wait for the final version!

Chatango : Kairourikai , Devoveo , Akerion Right now, Im just an artist and source engine cartographer.

Urik @topazknight